3 Simple Ways to Rest and Thrive


There is a lie that you have to grind hard to get what you desire from life.


I've discovered a different truth. When I rest, I find myself thriving in all areas of my life—spiritually, mentally, physically, and financially. 


No one tells us how to rest and create wealth.


The relentless grind and hustle often lead to burnout and exhaustion. There’s an alternative path: rest, and still attract what you desire.


Let's explore the first of three ways to embrace rest while still getting paid:


Make rest intentional. A well-rested mind is a powerful source for creation. 


My most successful and wealth-generating ideas have surfaced during periods of deep rest - rest so deep that you can feel it deep in your bones.


These ideas do not add burden to your life. They are covered with an energy of ease.


Let's be clear….


Resting doesn't mean falling behind  - you create with ease.


3 Simple Ways to Rest and Thrive

Creating with ease does not mean working more. You work less with precision; You approach your work with clarity while exerting the least amount of energy for the highest possible output.


The systems have lied to us into believing that we must grind hard to thrive. They want to keep us busy, exhausted, and washed up, for even in our exhaustion, they continue to profit from us.


Rest heals. I used to be underpaid in many areas of my life. Once I started to heal through rest, I released everything that wasn't willing to pay me what I deserved. God had a conversation with me that being underpaid wasn't honoring who I am and my gifts. I was given specific instructions to immediately remove myself from low wages and undercharging.


Once I released everything that underpaid me, I gained it all back at the rate that served me.


Underchanging required me to hustle harder and chase money. When I started asking for the money that I was vibrationally aligned with, I could actually start to work less.


This simple action healed my self-worth.



Honor the entirety of your being. Embrace the things you love, for it is in these passions that peace and ease will naturally align with financial prosperity.


I often advise those who yearn to work less and earn peaceful profits:


Do what you love, and the money will follow. It will arrive effortlessly. Although this process seems straightforward, many doubt its feasibility, opting instead to engage in unfulfilling work, never trusting that Jehovah Jireh, your provider, will provide.


What you love radiates an energy that magnetically draws money and possibilities to you. It's this energy that allows you to rest and receive.



To fully activate this, you must be willing to embrace all that you are and fully embody your gifts. You need to show up in your full brilliance, without dimming your light for anyone.


Some of you are wealth generators. People will pay you for your presence. The peace and energy you bring is what people desire. Be willing to be compensated.


Rest is easier than we think, and receiving money while resting is more possible than we allow it to be.


If you desire to begin this transformative journey, receive my FREE audio Workless and Thrive. Learn the one thing you can do right now to Workless and start living your life in a way that works for you. You’ll find inspiring ways to rest more, work less, and still generate peaceful profits. WORKLESS HERE 

Post a Comment

0 Comments