Can you really create a thriving business online?

 

Can you really create a thriving business while living the lifestyle of your dreams?

Most people believe this is a fantasy, an impossible goal they will never attain. We are not taught to think that what we desire can be created with ease.

Instead, we are programmed to work for someone else and create success for others. We work in dead-end jobs, building the empires of big conglomerates and living for the weekends.

Listen to me, Queen. You CAN create a thriving business while living the lifestyle of your dreams!

How do you do this? Let me set the table for you first.



It was an exciting time for me when I first started my business. I was happy that I was finally going to get the time freedom everyone was talking about. I had envisioned my days starting something like this...

I'd wake up, stretch in bed while taking a moment to step into gratitude for the life I was creating. I could smell the fresh coffee that was already brewing.

BUT, what I quickly found out was that I was very far from experiencing this freedom. I was working so hard and was close to burning out. It was a struggle. 

Here's where my struggles began...

In my business, there was a six-week turnaround time between launching a course and having clients sign up for that course. This path was not sustainable because I would have revenue flowing in for six weeks, and then the funnel was dry. 

What made things more challenging is I’d also have to facilitate the clients that had signed up for my program while, at the same time, worrying about my next launch.

Y’all! That's just too much damn stress!

And I am not alone—many entrepreneurs go through this. But I have learned that there is another way where you don't have to create this stressful energy in your business. Instead, there is a space that you can create which will provide you with ease and time to live your life. 

What's the way? 

Automation! Automation is the space where you start to generate money while you sleep. 

Here are a few ways you can automate your business to invite more time freedom:

  • Build an email list
  • Create a lead magnet
  • Welcome in evergreen courses

Building an email list

Email is a powerful tool. Imagine being able to nurture future clients while personalizing their experience and, at the same time, have them sign up for your offers with ease. 

Email allows you to build trust and a relationship with your future clients intimately. The written word is powerful. Being able to craft your words in a way that connects you to your reader is sacred alchemy.

With email, you’re not just a status update on a platform; you're right in someone's inbox.

Ways to build an email list? Lead magnets!

Lead magnets are great tools for building an email list. If you are not using them today, you are missing out on a vital tool for creating a thriving business with ease. Lead magnets offer your future clients a complementary product or service that is offered in exchange for contact details. 

I call my lead magnet my “24/7 Agents.” They love to find the people looking for my offers with ease.

Ready to take this to the next level? Ready to have the time to live, travel the world, and focus on the things that are most important to you? The third way to automate your business is by using evergreen courses.  

Evergreen courses are a great way to generate repeatable revenue, even while you sleep.

An evergreen course is a previously recorded, self-paced course on a specific topic that someone signs up for and completes on their own time and schedule.

How do you find people who are interested in buying your course? 


There is a multitude of ways, and together they form a successful system.

First, you create a lead magnet—offer something of value when someone signs up and provides their email.

Then, you nurture future clients that have signed up for your lead magnet. You nurture by sending powerful emails that build connection. Once that connection is made, and you have built the know-like-trust factor, people will take action and sign up for your evergreen course.

This process works magically with ease if you are willing to take the steps necessary to institute this system.

Let me stop here and say this: Just having these tools in place—email, lead magnet, evergreen course—will not automatically lead to endless sales and clients. In the past, I have implemented these and had zero sales.

These foundational tools invite you to be able to do more of the things you love. You will have more ease in your business when you have these foundational tools in place. But if you want to know how to take these tools to the next level, I facilitate clients to get higher conversion rates using a framework that allows you to generate consistent clients and revenue on autopilot.

This process ONLY works on repeat if you are creating offers with integrity. You must have a genuine desire to see your clients thrive and not only give half the information just to get them to upgrade to your next course. This way of creating is not sustainable and invites lack in your business. If you are facilitating a course, you need to give people the tools to succeed.

To see an example to start you off in the direction of creating repeatable revenue on autopilot so you can have the freedom and money you are asking for, sign up for my lead magnet . You'll be able to see and experience the nurture sequence I send that leads into my evergreen course. 


It’s simple and easy.


Wondering what platform I use to build my email list, create my lead magnet, and evergreen course members receive access to?


I like ease y’all, and Kartra is one of my BFFs. This is an all-in-one CRM platform that does all the steps I described above.

Why create a business that does not support you to live the lifestyle of your dreams? With the “right” tools, you can thrive.

Check it out here>>>>Click Here and let me know if you decide to implement Kartra into your business system.


Grace Covington

Post a Comment

0 Comments