Are You Really Free?

 

Question…


How often do you ask yourself if you are really free?


Sometimes we think we are free, yet we are still in bondage.


Becoming free is a journey, not a destination.


We are all shedding layers of lies, unwillingness to be who we are, and the addiction to being loved and seen by others.


I’ve recently experienced deep and profound healing that has saturated me in deep peace and freedom.


Like a lost child, I have been found.


This unraveling has come through my journey of becoming a forest therapy guide.


It’s vulnerable.


It’s raw.


It’s uncomfortable.


It’s coming back home to yourself. 


And most of this unlearning is done by being present in nature, being witnessed by the forest, our facilitators inviting us through the power of invitation and stepping into liminality. (Liminality: the process of being lost in time and space while being connected to the land and yourself, where you begin to explore new ways of being.)


The forest is the therapist.



To become a guide, you learn to give up control and allow the forest to be the therapist. 


You don’t have to heal people.


Or ask them to change.


Come as you are.


This is not for me to fix. 


Everything that stands in the way of you seeing and being who God sees you as softly unravels.


I say God because this is what I connect to on this plane. For others, it may be different.


I had the experience during an invitation, the invitation was what’s in motion, and as I was playfully walking barefoot in the grass, the tenderness of seeing how much the grass was present and acknowledged me with each step where my feet landed. I felt all of that …deeply acknowledged. 


There are no words to describe what this experience of being acknowledged by the grass beings, tree beings, flower beings, and all other beings is like.


What if what you notice in nature also notices you?


I’ve healed things I didn’t even know needed healing just by being in the forest and being facilitated through the power of invitation.


I used to want to control everything and everyone around me, and now I recognize…


Each person is walking their journey, and I get to choose if what they choose works for me.


No judgment.


Just freedom.



You see, God didn’t create this planet and just leave; God is still here, and we all have different ways of finding God.


I’m also being with disappointments.


Sadness.


Anger.


No longer running away, or avoiding what is “dark.”


These are all pointers to what’s ready to unravel if you are willing to be present with all of it.


If you’re curious about forest therapy, I’ll be hosting a series of virtual and in-person sessions. Join the waitlist to be the first to know.


I’ll soon be able to guide others, soon come!


I’m looking forward to inviting you into this body of work, which has helped me release things in my life that I didn’t know were weighing me down.


The truth will set you free.


There is no place like coming home.


In deep gratitude for my human experience, and ever-evolving spiritual journey.


JOIN THE WAITLIST

Post a Comment

0 Comments