It’s Not Normal


Have you ever found yourself in a job that you knew was toxic, but you convinced yourself that you could manage it? Maybe you thought that if you tried to keep your head down, the toxicity wouldn't affect you as much.


I know I have.


For years, I worked in a job that left me feeling drained and miserable. I knew that the environment was toxic, but I told myself that I could manage it. But the truth is, managing it wasn't enough. The stress over a prolonged period of time was taking a toll on my physical and mental health.


It wasn't until I finally found the courage to leave that I realized just how damaging the situation had been. I realized that I needed to get out, and that I deserved better.


As a business coach for over 10 years, I've had the honor of working with women who have been in similar situations. They come to me feeling exhausted, burned out, and lacking direction and confidence in creating their own financial independence.



Through facilitation, I empower them to gain clarity on their passions and strengths, identify profitable business opportunities, and develop a clear plan for success.


The truth is, you don't have to settle for a toxic work environment. You deserve to live a life that brings you joy, and that includes your work life. As a society, we need to start acknowledging the fact that toxic work environments should not be normalized.


Workplace trauma can result from a variety of toxic behaviors, whether it's verbal harassment, social isolation, racism or job insecurity. It can leave lasting scars that affect us in ways that are hard to express. And to put it in the words of a tech strategist, it's like every incoming email is the sound of a battle drum, and your mind goes into 'fight, flight, or freeze mode.' Don't suffer in silence- let's start addressing this issue.


Working with a business coach can provide the support and guidance needed to explore other options, such as monetizing your creative ideas and working less. You don't have to sacrifice your mental and physical health for financial stability.



And if you've been told that you should be grateful for what you have, or that you're lucky to have a job, know that these sentiments are dismissive of the toll a toxic work environment can have on one's well-being.


You deserve to live a life that brings you fulfillment. Don't let anyone tell you that you don't have a choice. Reach out to me and let's explore your options together. You have the power to make your dream life a reality. 


It’s time to Get Out AND Fund Your Freedom. Click Here!


Grace Covington

Post a Comment

0 Comments