Finding Joy In Everyday Living

Wanna know the secret to having more joy in your life?

Create joyful moments.


You hold the secret to what is joyful for you.


Find out what that is and create it.


A joyful moment for me is being in nature and being surrounded by nature.


I’ve recently started to recreate my courtyard.


I’ve always been inspired by the New Orleans courtyards. Colors, vibrancy, blooming flowers awaken my joy molecules.


Every time I look at this work in progress whether I’m sitting outside, looking outside our bedroom window - when I look at my banana tree, elephant ears, and zinnia’s in full bloom an instant shift takes place even when I am having a not so joyful day.


To truly awaken to this level of joy, you have to be willing to release what gets in the way of you enjoying the gift of life.


It took me going within to find the paradise that we get to wake up to everyday.


If you desire to create a life that speaks to the deepest depth of joyful living.


I invite you to come and play. 


Awakened and Thriving


Grace Covington

Post a Comment

0 Comments